- Students are expected to attend every day.
- Students who miss more than 2 days will be dropped from the program.
- Parents/guardians will be called to verify student absences.
- Behavior problems will result in removal from the program with no refund.
- Only 15 students per classroom
- Staff and students will wear masks**
- Physical distancing will be maintained in the classroom
- Students and staff will wash their hands frequently
- Students will remain with the same group the entire day
**Please provide a face mask for your child to use at summer school.
CPS offers transportation for students who opt to ride the bus to and from summer school. Transportation is provided from 5 pick-up/drop-off sites. If you are interested in transportation, please complete the Bus Permission Form.
Columbus High School
CHS Students have the opportunity to get ahead!
This year, Columbus High School will be providing students with an opportunity to receive NEW credit in three classes.
- Speech** (Course Description)
- **1 semester is required for graduation
- Intro to Manufacturing Woods (Course Description)
- Child Development (Course Description)
We want your student to get a head start or take this chance to get exposed to a new interest area. There is a $50 cost per class. Classes will run weekdays from June 1st to June 18th. Your $50 registration fee will be refunded if your student meets the attendance requirements and passes the course.
Contact Assistant Principal Molly Hornbeck for more information.