Welcome to the Student Health Service Web Page. On this page I will post important information in regards to student health throughout the year.
I am available Monday-Friday to assist your student with his/her health needs. Please feel free to call me at the High School with any questions you may have.
NEW MEDICATION CHANGES AT THE HIGH SCHOOL 2019-2020
- The only medications allowed with the student in the bookbag, locker or in their pockets will be the over the counter medications that are signed for before the first day of school. This being Tylenol (acetaminophen), Advil (ibuprofen), Tums, and cough drops. No other over the counter or prescription medication will be allowed. Excluding Epi pens, inhaler and diabetic supplies.
- Prescription or any over the counter medications that can not be given before school or after need to be brought to the nurse’s office with a signed, “REQUEST TO PROVIDE MEDICATION DURING SCHOOL HOURS” form. These forms can be found online or you can get a form at school.
- Please refer to the student handbook in regards to violating the new process of medications in school.
MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION AT SCHOOL
If your student requires medication during the school day please fill out the following form and bring it in with the medication. Please note that all medication must be in its original container. We must have a signed consent form to administer medication during the school day.
- Medication Administration Form (English)
- Spanish Medication Administration Form
- Non-Prescription Medication Authorization (English)
- Spanish Non-Prescription Medication Authorization