Columbus High School

Follow the link and fill out the form to request your high school transcript.

Transcript Request Form

Transcripts required for college admissions will be mailed directly to the college.

We do not have copies of diplomas. An unofficial transcript will generally be sufficient for employment purposes. They may be picked up from our office, faxed, emailed, or mailed to you. We will also send them directly to an employer.

Central Community College

Students who have taken classes at CCC during high school or dual credit classes, and are planning to attend a different college or university should request transcripts be sent from CCC to the college they will be attending.

CCC Transcript Request Form

Nebraska Wesleyan University

Students who have taken dual credit classes should request Wesleyan to send a transcript to the college they will be attending after graduation. Nebraska Wesleyan University now uses Transcript Services – National Student Clearinghouse for transcript request. The link below will take you to the Transcript Services website and you should follow the instructions provided on that site to request your transcript.

Nebraska Wesleyan University Transcript Request