Hello! At Columbus Public Schools our Health Services Staff are here to provide a variety of cares for students. On this web page you will find a variety of health topics and forms that may be needed in order to care for your child in school. Please contact your schools Health Office or myself if you need further assistance.
PREVENTING THE FLU: GOOD HEALTH HABITS CAN HELP STOP GERMS
- The single best way to prevent seasonal flu is to get vaccinated each year.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Cough in your sleeve.
- Wash your hands often. If soap and water are not available use an alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth, this spreads germs.
- Practice good health habits. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids and eat nutritious food.
Medication Administration at School
If your student requires medication during the school day please fill out the following form and bring it in with the medication. Please note that all medication must be in its original container. We must have a signed consent form to administer medication during the school day.
- English Medication Administration Form
- Spanish Medication Administration Form
- Cough Drop/Throat Lozenge Authorization
- Spanish Cough Drop/Throat Lozenge Authorization