NSCAS (Nebraska Student-Centered Assessment System)
NSCAS is a series of summative tests that promote accountability to meet state and federal requirements. NSCAS tests are given annually to students in grades 3-8 in the spring to measure learning standards in English language arts, math, and science.
- Provide growth and feedback to students and parents
- Measure program success and effectiveness
- Inform curriculum development and revision
TestWiz helps prepare students to be successful on the NSCAS tests. TestWiz contains formative assessments in the areas of English Language Arts, Math and Science.
- The assessments are created from a bank of shared knowledge and application questions from educators across the state.
- Teachers create and deliver lessons based on the low performing indicators from the data.
- Students are given feedback to address areas for personal growth.
- TestWiz is used throughout the school year in grades 3-8.