Summer Hours Until July 31, 2020 for All CPS Buildings:
Monday thru Thursday 7:00am - 4:00pm
Beginning June 15, 2020 our school buildings will be open to the public. All visitors are by
APPOINTMENT only. As we start allowing the public to access our buildings, there is some
guidance and “MUST” do rules to be followed:
When making an appointment you must tell the visitors:
1. Visitors may only enter the FRONT DOOR of each building.
2. NO CHILDREN Allowed
3. All visitors outside of CPS employees MUST WEAR A MASK
a. If they are not wearing a mask, we will provide one upon arrival.
4. Only ONE ADULT visitor allowed for each meeting
5. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO WAIT INSIDE BUILDINGS, they should call the office or
employee upon arrival and be escorted to the meeting location immediately upon
entering the building.
6. All VISITORS will be SCREENED using these four steps:
1. Take Temperature-Any temperature greater than 99.5F is considered a fever.
a. If temperature is higher than 99.5F they MUST NOT ENTER the building.
b. CLEAN thermometer after each use.
2. Do you have any symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or
fever in the past 24 hours?
3. Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
4. Have you traveled outside the U.S. in the last two weeks?
7. STAFF MUST WEAR MASKS while meeting with the general public.
8. All visitors MUST USE HAND SANITIZER UPON ARRIVAL AND SIGN-IN, this includes
teachers and staff that come in from other buildings.
9. If you will be handling documents during the meeting, you MUST WEAR GLOVES.
Rules for the meeting:
All meetings must keep the SOCIAL DISTANCING guideline of 6ft.
Staff will need to SANITIZE the meeting space immediately after use.
Teachers and staff that come in for trainings/meetings WILL BE be screened and use
hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
Staff MUST WEAR MASKS in the common areas (i.e. restroom, offices). If you do not
have an office in the building you are a visitor.
Staff CANNOT bring their own kids into the buildings.
All staff must SIGN-IN at the office when in the building.
All visitors are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Visitors may enter the main office door on of
the building. No one will be allowed to wait inside buildings, visitors should call upon arrival
And will be escorted to the meeting location immediately upon entering the building.