COLUMBUS, NE - Students who would like to participate in spring sports at Columbus High School are reminded that they must turn in a physical and signed agreement forms relating to all CHS and NSAA guidelines before the start of practices.
March 1st is the first official practice date for all spring sports, including baseball, soccer, track and field, boys’ golf and girls’ tennis.
Students who have not already turned in the necessary forms can do so by registering at the school’s new online registration platform at SmartSchool-K12.
Students who completed physicals for the 2019-20 school year and are going into grades 10, 11, and 12 DO NOT need to complete a new physical. Freshmen are required to have completed a physical on or after May 1 of 2020.
Spring sports schedules can be found at www.godiscoverers.com.
For information on a particular sport, please contact the spring coaches via email.
· Baseball: James Johnson email@example.com
· Boys Golf: Brady Vancura, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Boys Soccer: John Arlt, email@example.com
· Girls Soccer: Zack Wayman, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Boys Track: Scott Bethune, email@example.com
· Girls Track: Julie Kreikemeier, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Girls Tennis: Dave Licari, email@example.com